WiFi Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE.
This Agreement governs your use of this Service (collectively, the "Service") and is by and between Bennetts Court Holiday Cottages (referred to herein as "we", "us", or "our") and you, on behalf of yourself and everyone you represent ("you").
- Acceptance of Terms: By clicking the "accept terms and conditions" button you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you object to any of these Terms and Conditions you should stop using this Service immediately
- Your Obligations: You agree that you will not use this Service for illegal purposes and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to impair the performance or compromise the security of this Service. You are responsible for configuring your computer to access the Services.
- Access Code: You are responsible for keeping your access code confidential at all times. If you permit anyone else to use your access code then you are responsible for that person's use of this Service and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Availability of this Service: We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of this Service and cannot provide any guarantee that the Services will be reliable, error free or free from viruses or bugs. We will not be liable for any failure of, or any suspension or termination of access to this Service.
- Suspension and Termination of Services: If we believe that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services at any time without giving you prior notice. We will also cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of any person breaching these Terms and Conditions.
- Disclaimers: To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, relating to this Service, including without limitation as to accuracy, reliability, compatibility, security, completeness or fitness for purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: We exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, liability for losses and damages suffered by you as a result of your use of this Service, whether such losses or damages are direct, indirect, special, or consequential, including, without limitation, any loss of business, revenue or profits or loss or damage to data, software or computers. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property (including without limitation copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs, aesthetics and/or functionality) of this Service remain the property of us or our licensors. You agree not to infringe such rights.
- Confidentiality: Any information that you send or receive using this Service shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You acknowledge and agree that the public Internet Hot Spot service is not a secure form of communication.
- Third Party Websites: The login page and website provided by this Service may contain hyper links to websites operated by third parties. We take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyper links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
- Your Indemnity: You will indemnify us for any and all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, damages and costs, including without limitation legal fees, incurred by us and arising from your use of the Services, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- Severance: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to modify any part of our Terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. Your continuing use of the Services will be deemed to be acceptance of such changes.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws that govern the use of this Service.